Because I am the type who “lives to eat,” but also doesn’t want to feel like crap after I put something tasty in my mouth, I’m pretty confident all my L-approved recipes here will satisfy just about anyone (minus hardcore carnivores).
Relevant characteristics about me that affect my recipe choices:
- 45 minutes in the kitchen, max.
- Preference for pastas using as few ingredients as possible.
- I like to see how little I can spend to yield as much food as possible.
- Recipes are more of a guideline than hard instructions, mostly because I have attention deficit disor—
- Not big on red meat, and a bit tired of chicken.
If you fit this profile, you’ll basically love everything I’m posting, guarantee.